This unit describes skills and knowledge required to manage risks in a range of contexts across an organisation or for a specific business unit or area in any industry setting.
It applies to individuals who are working in positions of authority and are approved to implement change across the organisation, business unit, program or project area. They may or may not have responsibility for directly supervising others.
- Discover how to establish risk context.
- Know how to identify risk.
- Learn how to analyse risk.
- Understand how to select and implement treatments.
- Gain skills and knowledge required for this unit.
‘Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.’
– Denis Waitley