This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify risks and to apply established risk management processes to a defined area of operations that are within the responsibilities and obligations of the role.
It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of risk analysis or project management who contribute well developed skills in creating solutions to unpredictable problems through analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
In this unit, risks applicable within own work responsibilities and area of operation, may include projects being undertaken individually or by a team, or operations within a section of the organisation.
- Discover how to identify risks.
- Know how to analyse and evaluate risks.
- Learn how to treat risks.
- Understand how to monitor and review effectiveness of risk treatment/s.
- Gain skills and knowledge required or this unit.
“The biggest risk is not taking any risk.”