This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop spreadsheets through the use of both cloud-based and non-cloud based spreadsheet applications.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of environments who tend to be personally responsible for designing and working with spreadsheets under minimal supervision. These individuals are generally required to have intermediate knowledge and understanding of a number of spreadsheet applications.
- Learn how to select and use resources.
- Understand how to plan spreadsheet design.
- Discover how to create spreadsheets.
- Identify how to create simple charts.
- Know how to finalise spreadsheets.
- Gain skills and knowledge required for this unit.
“The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”
– Ralph Nader